Thank You for Contacting Us
A member of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Meet Dr. Michael Lozman
Dr. Michael Lozman graduated from Wilkes College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, with a degree in psychology. He received his dental degree from Fairleigh Dickenson University School of Dentistry in Hackensack, New Jersey, his dental residency at Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital in Brooklyn, New York, and his orthodontic specialty training at New York University, Graduate Department of Orthodontics.
Dr. Lozman has been in orthodontic specialty practice since 1971. He also has licenses in New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida. In addition, he was an associate clinical professor in the Graduate Department of Orthodontics at New York University School of Dentistry, where he taught part time from 1992 until 1998.
Memberships & Affiliations
Dr. Lozman has held the following dental positions:
- Chairman, Dental Health Committee, Third District Dental Society (1972-1975)
- President, Third District Dental Society
- President, Troy Dental Study Club (1987-1988)
- President, New York State Society of Orthodontists (1988-1989)
- Executive Committee, Third District Dental Society (1972-Present)
- Executive Committee, New York State Society of Orthodontists (1980-1994)
- Chairman, Constitution and Bylaws Committee, Third District Dental Society (1990-1994)
- New York State Board for Dentistry-Active Board Member (1994-2004)
- Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners (1995-2004)
- Extended member, New York State Board for Dentistry (2004-Present)
Dr. Lozman also belongs to the following organizations:
- Third District Dental Society
- Dental Society of the State of New York
- American Dental Association
- New York State Society of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pierre Fauchard Society
- Troy Dental Study Club
- Albany Dental Study Club
Meet Dr. Robin Lozman
Dr. Robin Lozman received her Bachelor of Science degree in pre-dental studies, and her Master of Science in Education in a dual-degree program from Emory University. She went on to the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, to complete her DMD, and from there went to the Eastman Dental Center in Rochester to earn her Certificate in Orthodontics in 1997.
Since then, she has been practicing in Latham, NY, with her father, with an emphasis in orthognathic surgery associated with orthodontics, early treatment, cleft palate, and Invisalign®. She strives to provide personalized, individual care to all her patients.
Dr. Lozman also keeps busy as a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, and the Third District Dental Society for the state of New York. She frequently writes articles for news publications regarding oral health care and orthodontics.
When not busy in the world of orthodontics, Dr. Lozman enjoys spending time with her family and riding her horse both competitively and for fun.