Free Virtual Consultation
At Lozman Orthodontics
Begin your smile journey with Lozman Orthodontics—an expert orthodontic practice who understands your busy, active life in and around Latham.
Learn if you or your child is a candidate for treatment from your phone. Dr. Robin Lozman and Dr. Michael Lozman will assess your smile and let you know if treatment is right for you.
How It Works
Start by taking 8 pictures of your smile. Just match up your images with the ones you see below.
And here’s a helpful hint: Use 2 spoons to hold your cheeks away from your teeth so Dr. Robin Lozman or Dr. Michael Lozman can have the clearest view of your smile. You may need to recruit a friend or family to take photos. For the best quality pictures, make sure that your room is well-lit.
Almost done—just let us know how to reach you by filling out the form below.
You’re finished! Dr. Robin Lozman or Dr. Michael Lozman will review your photos and get back to you soon with your treatment plan options.
When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet. If you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted.
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email.
- Email is a very popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email.
- For more information visit https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-01-25/pdf/2013-01073.pdf.
By sending a request for virtual consultation with email you are accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted email to communicate health information.